Monday, July 2, 2012

A Brief Update

It has been far too long since my last blog post.  So much has happened in the past three months!

Here is a list of what has happened:

- Performed at the House of Blues in LA with my "School of Rock" 5th grade guitar class
- Performed my Master's Recital
- Broke my right hand and sustained some other injuries in an epic bike accident days after my recital
- Graduated from USC
- Moved out of my apartment and into a storage unit
- Secured several job positions making it possible to return to LA in the Fall
- Drove back to Dallas from LA in 24 hours in order to make my flight to London
- Went to the UK for two weeks in order to visit family
- Went on tour with AJ Adams and played a gig in Boston

My plan is to write additional posts further detailing some of these endeavors, but life can be so busy sometimes.  I have several gigs with the AJ Adams Band lined up for July and August- I will post dates as the gigs get closer.

In August, I will return to LA where I will continue teaching private lessons and working for Mobius Music Group.  In addition to these jobs, I will also be starting an internship with Remote Control Productions in Santa Monica.  These jobs should keep me busy and I am so thankful for all of the opportunities that have come my way. 

I am very thankful for all of my friends and family who continue to support me on life's journey.  Thank you for reading!  

No comments:

Post a Comment