Monday, October 4, 2010

Studio Session Tomorrow

I really need to write in this more often!

This post is going to be really short.  I am going into the studio again tomorrow.  The first couple of sessions have been very methodical and the focus was on planning the EP and fine-tuning the songs.  Grayson and I also experimented with some recording ideas/techniques.  Tomorrow's session should be very productive.  We have specific goals and we should hopefully get some really decent recordings out of it.

I have created a Facebook page to promote the music and keep everyone posted on what is going on.  Please feel free to check that page out, as it will contain up to date information about recordings, gigs, and the upcoming EP.

I am really excited about the music and I hope that you will enjoy listening to it.  Thank you for embarking on this journey with me.

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment